Winter Closure and Payment Reminder
Happy Holidays and a very Happy New year!
Winter Closure Dates
- The Learning Cottage and Little Cottage are closed from December 24th - January 1st 2015! ( Happy New Year! )
- School will re-open on January 2nd ( Yes, Friday )
- Where Could I have previously found this information? This information is located in the Parent Handbook you received upon enrollment, School Closure form you signed upon enrollment, Facebook, and also on our schools website. This information was also sent as a reminder in the December parent newsletter.
- As always, you may choose to pay with any major credit or debit card.
- As always, Payment is due the FRIDAY before the week you are paying for.
- You may also choose to pay by check which can be placed in the black box located on the front desk of the main office. Please be sure that if your name differs from your child's last name, you write your child's name on the memo line.
- Because two payments will need to be made prior to winter break, ( for Friday Dec. 19th and Friday Dec. 26th) please feel free to leave your second payment post dated for Dec. 26th.
- If you are part of our monthly billing cycle you will receive an invoice, as normal, to reflect your monthly bill.
Why Do I Still Make Payment During Winter Break?
Not only are you paying to hold your child's spot at The Learning- Little Cottage but more importantly, this is the ONLY week each year your fabulous teachers have off to enjoy their families too. Because this is the ONLY week our teachers get to enjoy, we choose NOT to make them take this time off with a salary penalty.
Please remember that our preschool teachers are not "certificated" teachers. They have Early Childhood Education degrees. This means they can choose to be at the public school system enjoying winter, fall, spring, and summer breaks. Instead, they choose to be here, at The Learning Cottage, giving our little ones the best education they can give!
We thank them for that and you for your support!