1933 and 1945
- Adolph Hitler was named german Chancellor on January 30th.
- The average cost of a house in 1933, was $5,750.00 USD.
- Prohibition was repealed on December 5th.
- Adolf Hitler bans all other political parties turning Germany into a One Party State.
- The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany, and the Gestapo is established.
- US Troops Liberate Buchenwald, Germany Concentration Camp.
- The first German war crimes trial begins in Nuremberg.
- Italian partisans execute Benito Mussolini.
- Joseph Goebbels and his wife commit suicide after killing their 6 children.
- The end of WWII.