The Mustang Spirit
The Principal's Newsletter - February 22, 2021
Para traducir este boletín al Español de su correo electronico, haga clic en "View in your Browser" arriba y en "Accessibility" haga clic en "Translate Newsletter" y luego elija Español. Para traducir este boletin al Español de su celular, haga clic en el icono de accesibilidad, haga clic en "Translate Newsletter" y luego elija Español.
To translate this newsletter from your email, click on "View in your Browser" above, and under "Accessibility" click "Translate Newsletter" then choose your preferred language. To translate this newsletter from your cell phone, click on the Accessibility Icon, click "Translate Newsletter" then choose your preferred language.
We are overjoyed about the FIRST DAY of hybrid learning tomorrow, Tuesday, February 23. We are looking forward to welcoming our Mustangs into their brand new home! Tomorrow is Tuesday so students in Groups B and D will be in-person. Students in Groups A and C will be virtual. (A reminder that students in Group D are invited for in-person classes all four days.)
Please take a few minutes to review the important information summarized below.
See you tomorrow!
The Mustang Admin Team
Things To Know
- Please do not send your child to school if she/he/they are sick.
- Students must self-screen BEFORE getting on the bus or coming to school using the daily student self-monitoring health screening sheet.
- Students will need to wear a face-covering properly at all times.
- Students will need to social distance at all times.
- Students must wash their hands frequently.
- Students' temperatures will be taken before getting on the bus and the building. Bus riders will get their temperatures taken only once.
- Please check the NEW walk and bus zone map. The walk zone was expanded due to a limited number of students that will fit in each bus in order to accommodate social distancing. So if your child was a bus rider before, she/he/they may not be a bus rider now. Some bus stops were eliminated.
- Students' schedules are available in PowerSchool.
- Bike racks are available for students in front of Henderson and in the old high school.
Click on the photo below for a print-friendly version in English and in Spanish
Directions on How to Get to the New Secondary Campus
Student drop-off is shown as the Red Mustang Loop and students will be dropped off right by the old high school. From there, students will walk along the Pink Route to the high school entrance. Student drivers may park in the old Senior lot, part of the old Junior lot, and the old Visitor lot. Upon arrival at the entrance, students' temperatures will be taken.
The walk zone was expanded east of West Street. Please look through the new map to see if your child is a walker now. Some bus stops were eliminated.
The Group 1 bus schedule is for students who are in-person on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and the Group 2 bus schedule is for students who are in-person on Thursdays and Fridays.
Click on the photos below for print-friendly versions
If your student is experiencing technical issues with their laptop, they will need to fill out this form first. Once the form is submitted, the tech team will be able to help.