S9 Faculty Update
News and Notes
- All students should take a Benchmark Test in core curriculum classes within the next few weeks. Data Meetings during lunch will follow. You should receive a meeting date from Mr. McMickin or Mr. Barlow.
- A Safety Planning and Response Card (SPARC) will be given to each teacher. These were given out at a recent Compliance Monitoring meeting. The card provides a quick guide for an emergency situation. Teachers are encouraged to keep the card near the badge or on a lanyard for easy access.
- September 30 Career Prep Field Trip - The regular lunch schedule will change for this field trip. Follow this lunch schedule instead. Also, this trip is on the last day of the 9 weeks. Some teachers may want to reschedule exams that would normally occur on that day.
- Educate Alabama - Log in and edit profile for Primary and Secondary Evaluators.
- Homecoming Tailgate - We hope to see most of you at the tailgate before Homecoming next Friday before the game. Email Mrs. Cagle if you plan to bring an item.
- Online S9 Discipline Form. Delete the link from last year and save this one to your desktop. S9 Discipline Form
- Use the Plant Manager icon on your desktop to report any maintenance concerns.
- Students who achieved benchmark on STAR Reading and STAR Math. They enjoyed their celebration.
- S9 Tweets - Formative Assessment, ACT Tuesday, Biology+eggs= hold your nose, Success & Leadership, Passive and Active Diffusion, Planning for future, Math in Choir?, I thought this was English class, Character Autopsy