Par Alex Baker
1. Il s'appelle Thierry Henry.
2. Il est 38 ans.
3. Il vient la France.
4. Il jouer le foot.
5. Il nationalatié est Français.
6. Il habite á New York.
7. Il aime jouer le foot.
8. Il n'aime pas les dards.
9. Il preferre le vert.
10. Il est atheletique, travailleur, seriéux, et calme.
11. Il est mince, il est grande, il a les cheveux brun et courts, et il a les yeux bruns.
12. Il porte un short blanc et un maillot de football rouge. Il porte un pantalon noir et un costume noir.
13. Il a le look sportif, parce que il est un jouer de foot.
2. We use fashion for identity through uniforms, athletic clothes, formal clothes, and casual clothes. Wearing athletic clothes can show that you are active, formal clothes can show that you are serious, and casual clothes can show that you're laid back.
3. On most occasions, we shouldn't judge people by their clothes, because active people can wear formal clothes, serious people can wear athletic clothes, anyone can wear casual clothes and so on and so forth. On some occasions though, it's okay to judge people by their clothes, at least partially, like if someone wears formal clothes to an interview, they have a higher chance of being hired because interviewers assume people with formal clothes are serious and want the job. Another occasion it's okay is if they're wearing a certain type of uniform.
Banque de Mot