Personal Code of Ethics
By: Landon Flesher
Ethics is concerned with between right and wrong with human actions.
A set of standards set and enforced by a agency for public safety, health, etc. (Ex. dress code)
Work hard in school
- Get all A's or B's on all report cards.
- Turn all homework on time.
- Be nice to all people
- Do not break or damage anything
Volunteer in Church
- Work the media in the kids (K-5th grade) service.
- Work the media in the students (6-12th grade) service.
- Work good with other volunteers.
- Be prepared before all the services start.
Don't be late to anything
- Be early to everything.
- Don't turn work in late.
- Don't be late to any event.
- Do not procrastinate.
Use your manners
- Use your manners with everyone.
- Use "Please and Thank you".
- Have a positive attitude with people.
- Work good with everyone.