Please make sure to read this entire newsletter, as there is a lot of important info!
P.S. I am including the original letter regarding remote learning from the Archdiocese (in English and Spanish) for your review.
The New Playground Has Arrived!
- Wed, Oct. 14th - School Directory forms go home. They are due back next Tuesday, Oct. Oct. 20th.
- Thurs, Oct. 15th - School Mass at 3:15 pm in the church. All are welcome. Hosted by 3rd Grade.
- Fri, Oct. 16th - No School for students in grades 1 - 8. Staff retreat day. Pre-K and K will have "camp" and be in session.
- Tues, Oct. 20th - School Directory forms due to the office.
- Weds, Oct. 21st - Picture Day!! Details Below
- Thurs, Oct. 22nd - School mass at 3:15 pm in the church. 2nd grade to host. All are welcome.
- Fri, Oct. 23rd - Last day of in-class learning (pending COVID case counts).
- Mon, Oct. 26th - Remote learning with online instruction for grades 1 - 8 from 8 am - 12 pm will begin. Afternoon cohorts will also begin this day. See attachment for the schedule. If you need to make any changes to the cohort schedule, please contact your child's teacher to check availability of other days. Pre-K and K will continue on site with regular hours (7:30/8 - 2:30/3)
Picture Day/Individual Pics ONLY
Picture Day will be on Wednesday, Oct. 21st. Please make sure your child is in FULL UNIFORM, with the sweater.
The link for ordering pictures is: https://inter-state.com/FlyerEntry/54369T
Order Code: 54369T
Here is additional info from the vendor as to their COVID-19 safety procedures:
Our photography team has updated procedures and implemented preventive measures that include, but are not limited to:
- Student Masks- Our intent is to photograph all students without a mask. Students will be asked by a school employee or volunteer to remove their mask when it's their turn to be photographed. Inter-State photographers cannot require a student to remove their mask. If a student prefers, they will be photographed with their mask on.
- Social Distancing- The distance between the camera and a student is over 6 feet. The paper tape will be used to mark 6 feet apart for the student lines. We will work with the school administration to utilize the largest and most open space in your school available, to aid in distancing.
- Photographers are required to wear face coverings.
- Sanitation of Photo Equipment- Cameras, equipment, and stools will be sanitized between every class or group.
- No-touch Order Envelope Collection- We are working to be 100% paperless this year, with all orders done safely online. In the rare case that your school absolutely needs Order Flyers, a collection container will be available to place Order Envelopes. Personnel that handles Order Envelopes are required to wear gloves and a mask, reducing the amount of shared contact.
- Whenever possible, we will keep the same teams of photographers together, minimizing their exposure to other photographers.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Nina (firstname.lastname@example.org).