5 Tips for Good Living
From Annelies & Conduit for Change, LLC
5 Tips for Good Living
- TURN YOUR PHONE OFF :: Too much screen time is bad for your eyesight, affects sleep patterns and increases stress. Create sacred tech-free unplugged time.
- GO OUTSIDE :: When was the last time you watched the sunset or caught a glimpse of a shooting star? Take a walk in nature (without that phone). Listen and look to nature to re-coop and re-start. It really is good for you!
- TALK TO A FRIEND :: Forget text, email and FB. Call your people. Listen to their voice. Ask how they are and really take time to listen. Trust me, they need you as much as you need them.
- HOST A POTLUCK :: No frills parties are where it's at! People need to eat and we all enjoy good company. Invite friends to clean out their fridge and share leftovers.
- LIGHT A CANDLE :: Whether it's a real flame or battery operated one, the tiny ritual of starting your day with light is a great reminder to simply BE present.
Remember this :: Professionals Are People Too! Remembering we're human BEings, not human DOings is a good place to start everyday.
:: SPRING COACHING SPECIAL ::
- Three 30 min sessions :: $285
- Three 60 min sessions :: $570
- Four 60 min sessions :: $760
EVENTS :: SEMINARS :: RETREATS
Daily Informative Videos Shared Right to Your In-Box!
Featuring Annelies and many other powerful leaders in women's business development and personal empowerment field. SIGN UP NOW! It's FREE!! Leadership Girl's Virtual Summit is designed to educate, energize and empower you in your business and life. Each day we will release new content and you’ll get access to videos and free downloads from our guest experts. SIGN UP NOW, Even after March 6th!!
Every 3rd Thursday from 11AM-12PM
North Carolina Museum of Art
Come walk with me!! Go solo or bring a friend, we'll chit-chat as a group for 10-15 min and then go on a walk-a-bout down the greenway. No stress, no fee, weather permitting, stick around for a potluck picnic, if you can. If you're not near the RTP area, make 3rd Thursdays your reminder to invite a friend or new face-- outside. Create novel, special or nostalgic ways to connect with one another. Go wild! NCMA :: 2110 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607. Park by the big chimney, there's a meeting space there, then we'll go to the grassy circle/ellipse.
6 months :: Online & In-Person groups starting SOON
$3500 (payment plan & scholarship available)
Mastermind seminars help you master your mind and incorporate useful hard and soft skills and tools which help you fully emerge as an excellent professional who excels in all areas of life and business. Wisdom Circle is steeped in process so you learn to manage your growth by managing your mind and behavior. When it comes to success, it's mind over matter that matters. We meet bi-weekly for 2 hours over 6-months. You'll receive accountability partnerships, an exclusive workbook and months of personal coaching sessions to help you stand out as a leader. Wisdom Circle is tremendously powerful! REGISTER NOW! READ MORE
April 21-23rd (registration closes April 1, sign up now!!)
$398 (2 nights, 4 meals + retreat)
Take a tech-free getaway and rediscover your inner nature in nature. Step back in time, before Facebook, cell phones and a gazillion TV channels. Join us for conversations in real-time with real people in real nature. Disconnect from your busy life for one weekend and join us for this restorative, playful and compassionate back-to basics experience. READ MORE & REGISTER NOW SPACE IS LIMITED AND FILLING FAST!!