by 06/03/19...........Submit application for free school supplies from LTLov
by 06/07/19...........Place online 2019-20 Classroom School Supply Orders Account #79519
until 07/17/19........Order LTMS School Supplies from Sprout using code LTMS001
by 08/09/19............Provide 2019-20 Student Dismissal Instructions
06/03/19................LTLov Application for Free School Supplies Due
06/07/19................Last Day to Order 2019-20 School Supplies Online! Account #79519
08/06/19................Kinder Entry Assessments Sign Up Here!
08/06/19................Kinder Play Date (time TBD)
08/13/19................Meet the Teacher Day!
08/14/19................First Day of School!
08/28/19................PTO General Meeting in the Tiger's Den (aka Cafeteria)
Please note transportation changes no later than 1:45 pm of the effective date.
Happy Last Day of School! Have a Great Summer, Tigers!
Calling all library books! Please return all library books today!
Assistant Principal Named for West Cypress Hills Elementary
I am pleased to announce our new West Cypress Hills Elementary Assistant Principal, Mrs. Leanna Pesta.
Mrs. Pesta is coming to us from Manor ISD. She graduated from Mercyhurst University in Pennsylvania with her degree in Early Childhood Education. She continued her education at Gannon University and earned her Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction. Mrs. Pesta is pursuing her Doctorate of Education in Educational Administration with a Superintendent Certification.
Mrs. Pesta began her teaching career in Pennsylvania as a Pre-Kindergarten Teacher but made her way to Austin in 2013 where she served as a Director of a private school. Mrs. Pesta's passion for teaching lead her back to the classroom in 2014 in Manor ISD where she is currently a 4th-Grade Teacher.
Mrs. Pesta's wide range of experience and strong leadership skills make her the perfect fit for our West Cypress Hills family and our new Assistant Principal.
Please join me in welcoming Mrs. Pesta to the Tiger Family.
The purpose for Kindergarten Entry Assessment is to help the Kindergarten teachers to better understand and assess your child's social and academic skills as he/she begins the new school year. Please choose a time convenient for you and your child.
For your convenience, school supply kits are available online. To order, use school account #79519. There is a kit for boys and a kit for girls. Kits ordered online are delivered to WCHE by the 1st day of school.
2019-2020 School Supply Lists and Kits
There are three ways you can purchase next year's school supplies.
- Thanks to our fabulous PTO, supplies can be ordered online from schoolkidz at your convenience! The online prepackaged grade level supplies can be ordered until June 7, 2019.. If you purchase your student's school supplies online, the supplies will be delivered to the school before the first day of school. Grade appropriate kits are available now. Click here and use account #79519 to view the kits.
- LTLov provides a limited amount of free district-approved, prepackaged school supplies funded from charitable grants. If you would like to apply for a set of free, prepackaged supplies, fill out this form and forward it to LTLOV so that it is received by LTLOV by June 3.
- Below we have lists of the school supplies so that, if you prefer, you can purchase the supplies on your own from any source convenient to you. Feel free to drop off the school supplies that you've purchased at our Meet the Teacher event August 13.
- Kindergarten Girls......... Kindergarten Boys
- 1st Grade Girls ...............1st Grade Boys
- 2nd Grade Girls.............. 2nd Grade Boys
- 3rd Grade Girls* .............3rd Grade Boys*
- 4th Grade Girls*..............4th Grade Boys*
- 5th Grade Girls*............. 5th Grade Boys*
- Gifted and Talented Students - Grades 1 - 5
*3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Students also need to have student planners for the 2019-20 school year. These are sold separately from the prepackaged kits. The student planners can be ordered through May 24. Please use this form to order your planner(s.) Planners cost $6 each, payable in cash or check to WCHE. Planners ordered by May 24 will be delivered to students' classrooms at our Meet the Teacher Event August 13. Planners can also be purchased at the school during the Meet the Teacher Event or from the front desk any time on or after the first day of school.
Use code LTMS001 for Lake Travis Middle School. Order by May 15 and "Like" Sprout on Facebook to be included in a drawing for a free supply kit.