Follow Us on Twitter and Facebook for the Latest News!
- December 8th- 5th grade Math Interim Assessment
- December 9th- 5th grade Reading Interim Assessment
- December 13th- 6th grade Math Interim Assessment
- December 14th- 6th grade Reading Interim Assessment
- December 14th- 6th grade Band and Orchestra Concert 6:30 pm
- December 15th- 6th grade Science Interim Assessment
- December 16th- Holly Jolly Holiday Show 6:00 pm
- December 20th-December 31st- Winter Break
- January 3rd- Student Holiday/Staff Work Day
- January 4th- Classes Resume
Interim Testing Information
It is a measure of students' understanding of a broader span of expectations at checkpoints during the school year to monitor progress, predict summative performance, and identify students for intervention. The questions include multiple choice and griddable items.
The interim assessments for math and reading are multi-stage adaptive test forms. The assessment will begin with a section that is the same for all students (Section 1). After completing Section 1, students will then be sent to the appropriate Section 2 of their assessment based on their performance in the first section. This will provide an accurate picture of the student's academic progress with fewer questions.
For more information, visit the TEA website.
Information about interim assessments was taken from the TEA website.
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays at 9:00 and Thursdays at 10:30
- Wednesdays at 10:15
For more information, contact our Mrs. Tomeka Robinson (Family Liason) at (281)983-8020 ext: 24613.
Keep Up-To-Date with Impact-ED Podcasts
Guidelines for Success
P- Positive Attitude
Like and Follow Us on Facebook
Or find us using @Aliefyoungblood
Join our Remind Group
or in the app add us @3867f2
Follow us on Twitter