May the Luck of the Irish be With You
Sayings of Ireland
1. May the luck of the Irish be with you!
2. If you want praise, die. If you want blame, marry.
3. Here's to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold pint and another one!
4. If you’re enough lucky to be Irish... You’re lucky enough!
5. May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.
6. A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
7. All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
8. You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your father was.
9. It is often that a person's mouth broke his nose.
10. It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there's no money!
Ireland is separated into the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, claimed by the U.K.
Resulting from a volcanic eruption 60 million years ago, this is the focal point of a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It harbors a wealth of local and natural history.
Slemish Mountain, the legendary first known Irish home of Saint Patrick, and it is actually the central core of an extinct volcano.
Amidst the rugged landscape of this isolated island, you can let your mind wander and discover an unexpected sense of tranquility and beauty
Three Useful Phrases
Is there a restaurant in the hotel? Irish: An bhfuil bialann san óstán?
Where can i get a taxi? Irish: Cén áit ar féidir liom a fháil le tacsaí?
Although this is the local language, English is another official language that most Irish people know.