Chisholm Ridge Wranglers Weekly
October 30- November 3
CRES Mission Statement
Wrangler pride is working together to reach our goals in learning and life.
4th grade students create vivid pictures with descriptions and dialogue.
1st grade students compare hot and cold items.
Long division experts live in 5th grade!
3rd graders create relevant graphs of data!
Kindergarten knows the attributes of geometric shapes.
4th grade creates their own countries and constitutions!
This Week at The Ridge
Tuesday: Halloween! Please remind students to wear Halloween colors but NOT costumes! You are welcome to wear jeans with Halloween colors. PLC Day. Please meet in Room A17 for PLC meetings. K-2 Wrangler Way-to-Go Assembly @8:00 in cafeteria.
Wednesday: Regular Schedule. 3-5 Wrangler Way-to-Go Assembly @8:00 in cafeteria.
Thursday: Regular Schedule. Cook off campus. CPI Refresher training at HCTC. District Reading BEE- Go Sabnam!
Friday: Wrangler Round-Up, please send representative to set up gym by 7:00. Captain America rescheduled date-- 8:00, grades 3-5 in cafeteria. PTA Spaghetti Dinner and Meeting @ 5:45.
Check out what's happening at Makerspace!
Teacher To Do List:
- Please remember to electronically sign your TTESS Walk-throughs and/or observations.
- Please use the Parent Conference Form to document completion of your required Parent Conference. Place the white original copy in the student cumulative folder.
Nov. 1-15: PTA Canned Food Drive
Nov. 3: PTA Meeting and Spaghetti Dinner
Nov. 7: LiiNK in room C6 to assess Attentional Fatigue of 1st/2nd grade students, Election Day- Polls open in Fine Arts Hallway.
Nov. 10: End of 1st Three Weeks for 2nd Nine Weeks, Early Dismissal, Parent Conferences
Nov. 13: Grades due in Skyward by 8:00 A.M.
Nov. 14: Progress Reports Sent Home
Nov. 15: VanCliburn to perform for grades 2-4 @ 9:00.
Nov. 15-17: 5th Grade to Camp El Tesoro
Nov. 20-24: Thanksgiving Holidays
Dec. 4-5: Instructional Rounds, Debrief during PLC
Dec. 8: End of 2nd Three Weeks for 2nd Nine Weeks
Dec. 12: Progress Reports Sent Home
Dec. 13: Preliminary Spelling Bee, District Holiday Open House
- To Niesha Hayes for being an absolutely amazing resource. She never complains and it is evident that she has a wealth of knowledge and such a kind heart. - C. Martinez
- To Kim Coy for being amazing during parent conferences! - A. Coulbourn
- To 1st Grade Team is always supportive and willing to help with any questions! They are amazing! -K. Ricks
- To Kindergarten team for an awesome baby shower, all the people covering for my doctor appointments and all the people who showered Baby Jacob! -A. Bernal
- To Saundra and Jill for their support in and out of the classroom. They are always going the extra mile to help out students and teachers. -M. Bownds
- To Dave for rescuing our class football from high in the tree and THEN for retrieving two footballs that went over the fence! - A. Gode
- To Stacey for covering Kindergarten dismissal for all the Baby appointments! -R. Gohlke
- To Stacey for meeting the needs of our students in Math Lab every day! -J. Jones
- To Natasha for accommodating students ANYTIME because she wants them to love the library and love reading! She models of a love of reading and our students! -C. Martinez