Free Naps! Yoga Nidra Sessions
Pregnancy and Postpartum Sessions for Mothers
Yoga Nidra ~ What is it?
As the Yoga Nidra Facilitator I hold a safe space for mothers. In the safety of this space they can hold opposites like fear and trust, depression and happiness, and begin to open up and become aware of choices on a conscious level. Yoga Nidra is a tool that allows you to see the true nature of who you are. It is beneficial for pregnant and postpartum mothers as well as others.
Yoga Nidra sessions can be conducted privately or in group sessions. The best way to understand the beauty of Yoga Nidra is to experience a session! Contact me at SacredBeginningServices@gmail.com to learn more.
NEW CLASS "Yoga Nidra for a Powerful Birth Experience"
1. Fear - Learn to dance with your fears and create affirmations and intent.
2. Family - How are you being influenced by friends and family and their vision or experiences of pregnancy/birth?
3. Focus - How can focus help us during the birthing year and labor? How do we connect to that focus?
4. Faith - Trusting the journey without an attachment to the destination is a difficult concept for mothers. Pregnancy truly teaches this first lesson. Learn more about the faith process through Yoga Nidra.
- Each class will open with a lightening of the journey candle.
- There will be a general overview for each class, and then we will discuss our theme topic.
- Next you will get to receive a 25 to 45 minute Yoga Nidra session.
- We will take our BOLD heart beat and then enjoy tea/cookies after the session together.
Investment in the series: $200 paid one week prior to the beginning session OR $240 available by payment plan (must be paid in full by the third class).