Health Week at Penn
Health Week Activities Sponsored by the Safe Healthy School Comittee
- Please see your email from Ms. Imeson regarding how to incorporate diet, exercise, mindfulness, and germs into Morning Meeting.
- Students will track their exercise and activity minutes and compete as grade levels. Winning grade levels announced on Friday (teacher’s minutes included!!). Please print and use the attached document throughout the week: "Health Week Exercise Tracker"
- On November 18th from 3:30-5:30 the Oklahoma Care Van will be at our site providing flu shots to students (teachers are not eligible). Flyers with all information will go out next week.
- There will be a healthy foods competition held in the lounge throughout the week. Teams are Upper Grade Hall, Lower Grade Hall, and Specials/Support Staff. Rules and voting procedures were sent in an attachment from Ms. Imeson
- November 20, 2015 6:30 pm Title 1 Boxing Club of Tulsa is hosting a "Penn Night"! The gym is reserved for Penn teachers, family, and friends. Cost is $10 per person and all equipment is provided. Shoes are not required. Refreshments included if you can make it to the end of the work out. GRRR!
Penn students at the Veteran's Day Parade
Operation Aware 2nd grade
November Dates to Remember
Nov. 19 - Grandparent's Day Luncheon 10:30a.m. - 12:30p.m. in the gym
Nov. 18 - $10/$5 to Ms. Mohney for faculty & staff Thanksgiving dinner
Nov. 21 - Team Penn Thanksgiving Dinner 6:00p.m. Ms. Imeson's 4330 S. Allegheny Tulsa, OK 74135
Nov. 2 - 22 - Canned Food Drive
Nov. 2 - Dec. 2 - PTA's World's Finest Chocolate Candy Sales
Nov. 25 -27 Thanksgiving Holiday