Clear Creek High School Band
New Member Movement Camp - May 21st, 22nd, and 23rd
This will not be overwhelming...our goal is to get you comfortable with some basic concepts to help ease your transition to high school!
All new members of the Clear Creek High School Band for 2019-2020 are expected to attend.
***All band students at Clear Creek High School participate in Marching Band.
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact
Tate Fincher, CCHS Director of Bands at email@example.com.***
- Tuesday, May 21st - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, May 22nd - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday, May 23rd - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
General Guidelines Regarding Rehearsal Times
- Students should plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before the start time.
- It always takes students a little bit of time to put things away and get ready to leave...so usually they are ready for pick up about 10 minutes after events end.
- Parents should plan on picking students up no later than 30 minutes after the posted ending time of the event. We do our best to always release students on time, please make plans to pick up your students on time.
What Do I Wear and Bring?
- Comfortable clothing: tennis/athletic shoes and socks (NO sandals/boots, etc.), shorts, t-shirts, sunglasses
- Water jug
- Your instrument (we will provide instruments for students who play the following: oboe, bassoon, bass clarinet, tenor saxophone, bari saxophone, french horn, euphonium, tuba, percussion)...all others need to bring their own instrument. ***If you need assistance regarding instruments, contact Mr. Tyler Simon, Associate CCHS Band Director by clicking here.***
- A positive outlook and attitude!
What If I Can't Make All Three Days?
As with all high school band events, rehearsals and participation are required, however we realize that at the end of the year there are multiple Intermediate School events going on.
If, for some reason, you cannot attend all three nights, please contact Tate Fincher, CCHS Director of Bands at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. We will work with you and your schedule.
The three days of camp are structured so that if someone misses one day, they will not be lost.
Upcoming Required Events for All 2019-2020 Clear Creek Band Members
- Tuesday, May 28th - Band Registration - Clear Creek HS Band Hall - 5:00pm to 7:30pm - Size students for custom uniform, pay fees, complete forms. More details coming this week.
- Tuesday, June 4th through Thursday, June 6th - Music Camp - Clear Creek HS Band Hall - 7:00am to 4:00pm - Students will learn marching music fundamentals and all music for the fall of 2019. This camp will allow us to hit the ground running when we return in August.
- Tuesday, July 30th - Summer Band Begins - Check the band calendar at www.clearcreekbands.com for real-time schedules regarding band events, including our Summer Band rehearsals that go from July 30th to the start of school.