ADL Announcements 03/12/2020
(These are sent each Thursday school is in session.)
GASP (Games and Sports Party) 3/27/2020
Adult volunteers needed!
The annual ADL Games And Sports Party (GASP) is coming up Friday, March 27th. This fun filled event for ADL students will include: Super Sounds blow-up obstacle courses, photo booth and DJ, board games, a cake raffle, pizza, ice cream sundaes, and more!
- Cakes needed for raffle! Bake or buy a cake to donate for the cake raffle held during GASP. The contest to make the wackiest most-outrageous cake is on! Normal-looking cakes and store-bought cakes are also totally appreciated! Sign up here.
- Parent/caregiver volunteers needed! Take advantage of the fact that parents and caregivers are allowed to go to this one! We need lots of volunteers to set up, take tickets, serve pizza, popcorn, and ice cream, organize the cake raffle, etc. Please sign up to help here.
- Thursday, March 12, 6:30 PM, PAWS meeting in library
- * POSTPONED * Fine Arts Night at EHS
- Friday, March 20, Student Led Conferences 8:15-3:15, no classes for students
- Thursday, March 26, 7:00 PM, Chorus Concert
- Friday, March 27, 7-9:00 PM, GASP (Games & Sports Party)
- Thursday, April 2, 7:00 PM, Willy Wonka performance in cafeteria
- Friday, April 3, 7:00 PM, Willy Wonka performance in cafeteria
- Saturday, April 4, 2:00 PM, Willy Wonka performance in cafeteria
- Thursday, April 9, 2:30-3:15 PM, Unified Basketball - ADL vs EMS, ADL gym
- Thursday, April 16, 6:30-8:30 PM, Alchemy Family Night, cafeteria & gym
- Friday, April 17, Lund presentation to 8th grade PE classes
- Mon-Fri, April 20-24, Spring Vacation
- Art Club will start on Friday, November 1st, 3:15-4:30 PM, and meet every other Friday in the Art room. Mrs. Logan is the advisor.
- Chess, Cribbage and Card Playing Club meets every Wednesday morning from 7:15-8:15 in Mr. Gustafson's room #C6. This club has ended for the school year.
- Culture Club meets on Fridays, 3:15-4:00 PM in Madame Tupaj's room C26. No need to sign up - just come! Meeting on March 6. No meeting on March 13.
- D&D Club meets every other Thursday from 3:15-5:00 PM in Mrs. Kurnit's room, C10. Mrs. Kurnit is the advisor.
- Doodle Club will start on Friday, October 25, 3:15-4:30 PM, and meet every other Friday in the Art room. Mrs. Logan is the advisor.
- Fiber Arts Club Do you want to make a MONSTER? The club will be making needle felted monsters this fall. The club meets every Thursday morning from 7:30 to 8:10 in room B20. No experience necessary and the supplies will be provided. Mrs. Bilodeau-Meek is the advisor.
- Geo Bee will meet Tuesday mornings, 7:15-8, and Wednesday afternoons, 3:15-4. Mr. Gustafson is the advisor and meetings are in room C6.
- Math Club is on Wednesdays, 3:15-4:15 PM, in room B23. Mrs. Zimmerman is the advisor.
- LGBT Pride Club meetings will be on Wednesdays at 3:15 -4:00 PM. Allies and questioning welcome. Meet in room B16. Mrs. Williams is the advisor.
- Yearbook Club meetings will be on Tuesdays at 2:15-3:15 PM in room B5. Ms. Edwards is the advisor.
- Youth Empowerment Club will meet on March 4 at 3:15 PM by the health office. We are starting this club to focus on staying tobacco and drug free. Mrs. Dalla Mura is the advisor.
Want to keep updated on the ADL PAWS projects and events?
Don't miss out! "Like" the "PAWS ADL" page on Facebook today! The facebook page will share info about ongoing opportunities to support your school community at ADL. From volunteering your time, donating baked goods, to events we'll be hosting for ADL students and family, there are lots of things to like! Click below to "like" our Facebook page and stay connected and involved!