Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Tues., Nov. 30 Pie Orders Due
- Wed., Dec. 8 HS Concert Band & Select Choir MS Aud. 7:30 pm
- Fri., Dec.10 Last Day for Toys for Tots
- Mon., Dec. 13 HS Musical Auditions HS Aud. 6:00pm
- Wed., Dec. 15 HS Freshman Treble Choir & Wind Ensemble Concert MS Aud. 7:30 pm
- Fri., Dec.17 HS 15 Week Interim Period Ends
- Fri., Dec. 17 HS Audition Call Backs HS Aud. 6:00 pm
- Mon., Dec. 20-Thurs. Dec., 23 Follow a Monday-Thursday Schedule
- Wed., Dec. 22 HS Jazz Ensemble & Mixed Chorus Concert MS Aud. 7:30 pm
- Wed., Dec. 22 Technology Student Focus Groups
- Thurs., Dec. 23 HS Report Cards Available On-Line
- Fri., Dec. 24- Fri. Dec. 31 Holiday Recess No School
- Mon., Jan. 3 School Re-Opens
- Mon., Jan. 3 HS Recommendation Day
Sectional Band Lessons for Tuesday-11/30
Wind Ensemble Saxes-8:40-9:20
Wind Ensemble Percussion-9:40-10:20
Concert Band Alto Sax and Horns-9:15-10
Concert Band Trumpets-1:15-2:00
Audition Workshop Spring Musical Today
SENIORS- CAP AND GOWN ORDER WEEK HAS BEEN EXTENDED SEE THE NEWSLETTER FOR UPDATES
Senior Central Newsletter!
Please click on this link for the Senior Central Newsletter. All the information you need for your senior year will be located here. Updates are in progress!
Click HERE for Cap and Gown Order Form Link
Extra Curricular Club Events and News
HF-L BIL Basketball Instructional League
Dungeons and Dragons club!
There is a brand new club starting up. Please join the Dungeons and Dragons club! The first meeting will be held at 2:15pm on Wednesday December 1st in room 339. Come meet the advisors and fellow classmates looking to enjoy this new club. Are you new to DnD or want to try? This is a great time to learn about this amazing tabletop role playing game. Are you experienced in DnD? GOOD! We need you too. See Mr. Pierce or Mr. Taccetta with questions.
SADD Club is looking for new members. There will be an introductory meeting on Thursday December 2nd at 2:10pm in room 339. Join Mr. Taccetta and learn about the SADD club. All students are welcome.
Stem Club Suports the Kade Project w Collections for Toys For Tots!
As the Holiday Season approaches, please consider helping the STEM Club support The Kade Project in collecting donations of new, unwrapped toys for needy kids in the area. We all know of families in need, families with illness, job loss, or other issues. Some of these families go without gifts for their children during the holidays. A small toy, doll, LEGO set, or stuffed animal can go a long way to ease the burden on parents who are struggling. Let's support our students as they work to impact their community during a special time of year.
The High School donation box is located in the main entrance vestibule by the Main Office. Donations will be accepted until December 10th. The STEM Club will help transport the boxes from all the HF-L schools to the Community Center after school on December 10th.