Mrs. Klotz's Monday Memo
Monday, December 7th
Dates to Know
- Dec. 8: Jingle Bell Shop family night 6:00-7:00
- Dec. 8: Our class going to the Jingle Shop (This date has changed)
- Dec. 8: 80th day of school! Wear your best 80's attire!
- Dec. 8-10: Papa John's Pizza Nights
- Dec. 10: Jingle Bell Shop Grandparent Night 6:00-7:30
- Dec. 11: Pendletones performing at MRE 10:00 am
- Dec. 11: Movie Night 6:15-8:30 pm (Slip sent home last Friday)
- Dec. 18: PJ Day
- Dec. 18: Holiday Party 2:45-3:15pm
- Jan. 4: First day back to school after break
- Jan. 5: 90th day of school. Dress with 90's attire
- PJ Day: The last day of school before break (Dec. 18th) is a school-wide pajama day. If your child would like to wear slippers too, please have him or her wear shoes to school. Slippers can be changed into at school.
- Absent: I will be "absent" on both Tuesday, Dec. 8th and Tuesday, Dec. 15th for professional development. If you have a change with end-of-day transportation, please send a note or let the office know. Thank you!
- Student teacher: In mid-January, I will be having an Anderson Student Teacher in my classroom. She has been in the building all year: first session with Mrs. Bricker in first grade, second session with Mrs. Barkdull in resource, and finally, to finish the year, with us! I'm excited to have her join our fun! I will put out more information about her after break.