It's Finally Here!
The First Week of School- Lots of Old and New Information
Table of Contents
- Bus Routes
- Breakfast and Lunch
- COVID Opt-Out
- September Events
- Attendance/Absent Form
- General School Day Information
Hi GIS Families,
Our menu is being updated, and you can see breakfast and lunch for the next two weeks. You can directly go to the menu by accessing our new site, clicking on the main menu, and then clicking on dining.
Forms are in ALMA, and ALMA is feeling overwhelmed. If your forms freeze, please email Pam, and we can get you an alternative paper-based form if that feels like a better option.
The Supervisory Union is adopting a COVID Opt-Out option. This means you have to sign the opt-out form. Again, ALMA is being flooded with parents accessing forms, and you can send Julie Elkins mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org an email to opt out.
Grand Isle School Open House
Thursday, Sep. 29th, 4-6pm
224 U.S. 2
Grand Isle, VT
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Fall Soccer Schedule
You can fill out the form if your student is absent instead of calling. Families can use this form for late arrivals and early dismissals as well.
General School Day Information
- Kids can arrive as early as 7:00 AM.
- All students have access to breakfast until 7:55 AM
- All students will be dismissed from the cafeteria to their classrooms at 7:55 AM
- Please pack a snack with your student; all grades have a snack time
- All students are dismissed at 3:00 PM from their classes.
- Bus students will leave the building first, which then allows for pick-ups to occur.
- The Afterschool program does have a waitlist.