Carter Math News
October 9th, 2015
Unit 2 Topics
- Multiplying Decimals
- Multiplying Fractions
- Adding Fractions
- Subtracting Fractions
- Dividing Decimals
- Adding Decimals
- Subtracting Decimals
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, & Percents
- Rounding Decimals
- Mixed Numbers (Add, Subtract, Multiply, & Divide)
- Ordering Fractions & Decimals
- Coordinate Plane (Ordered Pairs)
- Distance on a Coordinate Plane
- Reflection on a Coordinate Plane
- Do you see your child watching the lesson videos?
- Do you see your child reviewing the weekly lesson packets?
- Have you reviewed the names and rules with your child?
- Have you set goals at home for your child's success?
I understand that being a parent is a lot of work. I'm a parent of two elementary boys and one toddler. Time is hard to find in the evenings and sometimes it's just not there when there are after school activities, sporting events, and other family matters to attend to. Don't give up! Your child needs the consistency of your interest in their school success. Showing that can make a huge difference in their determination and personal goals. Let your child know how much you care about their success and give them as much time as you possibly can. You Can Do It!
As always, if you have any questions or concerns you can contact me at any time.
See you after Fall Break! ~ Mr. Carter