By: Braden Darge
A Nucleus is a plant and animal cell. The nucleus directs the activity in the cell. The nucleus is like the mayor of the state.
The cell membrane is in the animal and plant cell. The cell membrane lets the bad things out and the good things come in.
The cytoplasm is in both animal and plant cell. It controls the stuff inside the Cell membrane. its like a sidewalk.
The Ribosome is in is in both the animal and plant cell. The Ribosome Creates the protein for the cel.
The Mitochondria is in both the plant and animal cell. It makes up all the energy for the cell. Its like the power plants of the city.
The vacuole is in only the plant cell not the animal cell. It stores the water for the cell. its like the ware house of the cell.
The Golgi Body is found in both the Animal and plant cell. It groups up the items.
The Rough ER is found in both the Plant and Animal cells. It is to export the bad things.
The smooth ER is found in both the animal and plant cells. It helps the cell function and stay alive.
The lysosome is found in only the Animal cells. It helps the cell by collecting all the waste out of the cells.
The Cell wall is in the plant cells only. It protects the cell from injury. Its like a wall of something.
The Chloroplast is only found in the plant cells. It handles the photosynthesis of the cell. It is like a power plant.
The Cell Theory
* All living thing are made of cells
* Cells carry out functions needed to support life
*Cell come from only other living cells
Prokaryote and Eukaryote
* Has no nucleus
*heredity is contained with the cytoplasm
* Has a nucleus
* heredity is contained in the nucleus
- Cells are the simplest unit of living things.
- Tissue is the group of cells the work together to make function.
- Organ is the group of tissue that works together that makes a function.
- Organ System is the group of organs that work together that makes a function.
- Organism is the group of organ systems that work together make a function.