February 11, 2014
Today's Agenda: Welcome Back!!!
Housekeeping: PSAT Scores
Today is the day... Presentations begin today! Here are my expectations:
- Team presentation order will be randomly selected.
- Take 5 minutes to make sure that every aspect of your presentation is polished and ready to go.
- Make sure that the link for your website is posted on Edmodo in your group's folder.
- Speak clearly and loud enough for the class to hear you.
- Audience: You should be actively listening to each presentation. Each group has put in a lot of work and they deserve your respect and your participation in their presentation. If you choose to be disruptive during any presentation, I will deduct points from YOUR team.
- Audience also pay close attention and YES, ASK QUESTIONS (at the end of the presentation). I looking to see how well each team has studied and become familiar with their social injustice.
- Remember, keep the presentation interactive.
- Make sure that your solution is crystal clear. What makes your solution better than what is already out there?
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN and once it's over, CELEBRATE! Your team has worked very hard to put together this finished product.