What is Cyberbulling?
Be Careful! Once it's said, the web is fed.
three difference between cyber bulling & bulling
- cyberbulling can happen 24/7 anytime. It can even reach the kid when he/she is alone.
- cyberbullying messages and images can be posted anonymously and it can spread very quickly.
- when it comes to deleting the inappropriate images and harassment messages it can be very difficult to delete because they have already sent it and posted it.
Effects of Cyberbullying
- Using alcohol/drugs
- skipping school
- Receive poor grades
- have lower self- esteem
- have more health problems
Reporting a Cyber bully
- don't respond
- don’t forward cyberbullying messages
- Block the person who is cyberbullying