2015 Year in Review
Top Three Marketed Companies
2. WalMart: They were successful purely by the numbers. In 2015, WalMart had roughly $485 Million in sales, blowing away ever other big box store.
3. Apple: Recently added larger iPhones and computer products to their inventory. But for Apple, their marketing is reliability and wod of mouth. Everyone knows what an iPhone is and/or they have one. Because of that, costumers are frequently cheching back in at the stores looking for new product.
2) Star Wars: The Force Awakens : The Star Wars series is a classic so when the new movie was released it was an instant hit. The movie made 742 Million dollars in just 17 days. The new movie was a huge advancement in special effects, but still possessed enough of the previous movies to remain a classic.
2) Sony Walkman: Intended for people who are auditorium. However, the product is too small, and it looks ugly.
2) Jurassic World: The first movie, Jurassic Park, was a classic. The movies immerse the viewer in a fantasy world creating a "wow" experience. Sixty percent of viewers were over 25 years old, meaning they were old enough to remember the first movie. The movie was marketed by getting previous movers excited about the possibility of another classic.
2) Ed Sheeran
These two artists are the most successful because their marketing targeted the pop music market. While it might not be the hottest category of music it is still the largest. Their marketing also targeted teens in a way that made teens go to their concerts and buy their music. In summary, their marketing success had to do with the target markets.
Top 5 Apps
3) Starbucks Mobile Ordering
My New Year Resolution
Family and Friends: I want to not hate hanging out with my younger brothers. I appreciate them but I still dread spending any time with them.
School: I'd like to get more involved in helping people in need. I should utilize the fact that I'm healthy so I should assist my peers that are not.