Top religions in the world
- Judaism is the monotheistic religion of Jews.
- All Jews are monotheistic.
- The Jews praise there God. There Gods name is "HaShem".
- The Jews Holy Book is the Torah.
- The major holidays that they celebrate are Rosh Hashanah - The Jewish New Year, Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement, and Sukkot - Feast of Booths.
- Some of there highly practiced rituals are Welcoming of the Sabbath, the Holy Days, Torah Reading, etc.
A young Jew baby is getting baptized.
1,000 Buddist monks practice ritual Nanjing.
A group of Muslim men are praying to their God.
Buddhism is non-theistic. They believe it is not about a God. They believe in ethics.
Buddist do not praise a God. There is no personal God or monotheistic creator God in Buddhism.
The Buddhist Holy Book is called Tipitaka.
Some of the major holidays that Buddhist celebrate are Uposatha, Maka Bucha, and Veshaka.
A highly practiced ritual that they practice is Tantra.
Islam is monotheistic.
Islams praise there God, Allah.
The Holy Book of Islam is the Quarn.
The major holidays that they celebrate are Eid Al-Fitr and Eid Al-Adha.
The highly practiced rituals are the Five Pillars.
Hinduism is both monotheistic and polytheistic.
The major person that they worship is Brahman.
They do not necessarily have a Holy Book but a scripture that is considered holy, that is they call Vedas.
Major holidays that are celebrated are Holi and Diwali.
Some highly practiced rituals are sacrifice and lighting lamps.