#1 Mistake Psychologists Make
That Keep Their Practice From Growing
#1 Mistake Psychologists Make That Keep Their Practice From Growing
Answering Service Care is a professional psychologist answering service. In an age where there are many self-employed psychologist, what are a few ways to grow your practice?
1. Under use of online profiles: In addition to social media, there are many websites that help potential clients find a Psychologist that is a good fit for them. Complete and maintain as many online profiles as possible.
2. Forget to create a Google Business profile: It’s important to format a professional Google Business page. Ensure that the address is current and start asking clients for reviews.
3. No website: Design a responsive website so your clients can read anonymous reviews, your professional biography, and more.
4. Don’t use a psychologist answering service so you never miss a call from a current or potential client ever again. It’s like having a virtual assistant 24/7/365.
5. Don’t offer private scheduling: a psychologist answering service allows your clients to use private appointment scheduling, secure messaging, and an auto attendant for their convenience.