Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 7/26/2021
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a professional development session and a regular meeting on July 26, 2021. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved including an addendum: Agenda and Addendum. The change order amount listed under Addendum item E.5. was revised.
- Lynne Gonski, M.S., Coordinator & Therapist, School-Based Youth Services, Hunterdon Behavioral Health presented, "Helping Students Cope with Stress & Anxiety and Build Resiliency."
- Alicia D’Anella, Counsel, and Vincent DeLucia, NJSBA, shared a presentation on equity and diversity.
- Presentations shared with the Board are available online here.
- An audio recording of the meeting will be made available on our web site here.
Policy & Regulation Update
- P 1649 - Federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act (M)
An (M) denotes a state-mandated policy/regulation. All Board policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - August 23, 2021
- The Board will meet again on Monday, August 23, 2021.
- To view the 2021 Board Schedule, click here.
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity