Students who attend the Play must have a parent who can pick them at 7:45. Students left after will not be monitored.
More often than not, we let a day go by without thanking someone! This month, we can all express gratitude to someone who has done something, even the small things, that help in some way. We can all make this an intentional effort more often!
Monday- Be a Hero- If you See Something, Say Something!- Super Hero Day
Tuesday- Be a Buddy-Twin Day- Dress like your friend
Wednesday- Be a Star not a Bully- Dress up as your favorite celebrity
Thursday- Be a role model- dress up as someone your look up to
Friday- America against Bullying- wear Red, White, and Blue
**All dress days must still follow dress code guidelines and be school appropriate
- Cases: Students MUST use their Klein ISD-issued Chromebook case. The sleeve in their backpack will not provide adequate support to protect it from damages. This is a district-wide policy that students carry their Chromebook in their case when traveling – between classes, on the bus, etc. If your student forgets their case, they will be issued a loaner case until they bring theirs to school.
- Chargers: Please remember that these are not covered by insurance. We are working with a short supply of chargers due to overwhelming technology needs from this past year. Please make sure your student charges their Chromebook at home every night, and they are leaving their charger at home. The charging-end can be delicate. Placing it in a backpack with books can cause damage that will result in needing to purchase a new one.
- Keys: Without cause, keys don't typically fall off the Chromebooks. This type of damage will incur a $55 charge.
- Repairs: We have a low inventory of Chromebooks available to hand out due to so many in need of repair. If your student is having a problem with their device, remind them to submit a Chromebook Work Order and visit the Repair Center.
- Stickers: Please discourage your student from placing stickers on their devices.
- We appreciate the cooperation from our parents and students in caring for our Klein ISD-issued devices.