St. Louis Catholic High School
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Halo Highlight: New Features at Remote Learning Hub
We continue to thank you for your flexibility during this evolving situation. Teachers are continuing to instruct & guide learning of essential skills during this last quarter, and we're learning the "connections" are what's most important. Though our school building is now closed to the public, teachers remain available by email and designated virtual office hours (details below). We appreciate our students' adapting to remote learning more than ever.
Here's just one example of our the innovation of our Saints - Ms. Liz Mueller's latest Photography video lesson: (Enjoy the calming music!)
We continue to draw your attention to the Remote Learning Hub on our website with tips for students and parents, all of Ms. Orgeron's updates, and more. Here's how a video guiding you to access the hub.
And here are some new features:
- Students, Stay Connected with Padlet! In this time of Social Distancing, share photos of your #QuarantineLife with your classmates & teachers in a safe, secure space:
- Seniors - https://padlet.com/mlejeune/seniorsaints
- Juniors - https://padlet.com/mlejeune/juniorsaints
- Sophomores - https://padlet.com/mlejeune/sophomoresaints
- Freshmen - https://padlet.com/mlejeune/freshmensaints
- Teachers' Virtual Office Hours: Teachers are now available for office hours through Google Meet. Click to view the master list (also in the Student & Parent sections of the Remote Learning Hub).
- Student Tip #3: You can still read books with the Remote Learning Library! (Web view)
- Prayer (Web view)
- Students are to work through lessons from Friday-Thursday.
- Those who are late to turn in work or showing signs of falling behind will receive a follow-up email, as will parents.
- For tech support, your student's first resource is Mrs. Melanie LeJeune.
- If your student needs to purchase a new stylus, please email Teresa Ernst to set up a time to get one.
Course Request Portal Open Until Sunday Night
Spring Apostolic Hours - Questions Answered
Saints March to Give...Thanks & Praise
So let’s march together and give thanks & praise for our blessings, and continue to pray for our community! Please join us in signing up to cover the week in prayer. Each time slot is only 20 minutes. Thank you in advance for your continued support!