Ways to communicate
*snail mail *e-mail *texting
- Snail mail is the slowest way to communicate with a peer.
- Snail mail is when you write a letter and send it to another person and arrives in about 2 days prior also if you want to send a package it would come in 3-10 days to arrive.
- So in conclusion it's not as proficient as e-mail or texting.
- Email is a great way to send messages and links to people.
- Unlike snail mail you can't send packages, but it can instantly send messages (or a few minutes depends if the servers are slow) and you get FREE internet connection!
- You can send e-mails to people- even friends around the world!
- Texting is a good way to send messages, links and images.
- You can also send emoticons so they Know how you feel.
- You also have free connection and it sends within a snap of a finger!
Comparing the three ways to communicate.
- All of them have a unique way to to communicate.
- they all need to provide your identification.
- You can send a picture with all of them.