PMS Monthly Newsletter
What's happening in January...
January 14-Early Dismissal for students @ 12:40 pm
January 17- School Closed
January 28- End of Marking Period #2
- Breakfast and Lunch: Free to all students everyday! Additional items can be purchased if students have money loaded onto their account.
- Chromebooks: Please remind students to charge and bring their Chromebook to school everyday.
- Student absences – Please call the Attendance Office if your child is going to be out of school for any reason. The office will make phone calls home for any student who is not in school and has not been called out.
- PowerSchool – Any parents having issues with PowerSchool, please call the Attendance Office or email Joanne Chmielewski (email@example.com)
- Student Pick-up- If parking across the street, please be sure to cross where the crossing guard is stationed. This is for the safety of our students and parents.
Follow Us on Social Media!
Follow us on Social Media!