Eagleville Elementary-Eagles Nest
Dr. Harmer Principal 10/21/22
Message from Dr. Harmer-Read-A-Thon WOW Eagleville!!!
Over the last few weeks, we raised a grand total of $18,000 and read 44,589 minutes!
The kindness and generosity we've seen from the Eagleville community has been amazing! We are extremely appreciative of our students, families, and staff that made this such a fun and educational fundraiser.
Congratulations to our classroom winners below for their superior reading skills!
• First Class per grade to read 2,000 minutes = WINS Extra Recess ○ Mrs. Offenback's Kindergarten ○ Mrs. Caliri's 1st Grade ○ Mrs. McGonigle's 2nd Grade ○ Mrs. Stankus' 3rd Grade ○ Mr. Landis' 4th Grade • Class that read the most minutes will be unveiled soon enough - it's a surprise! This class will not only receive a $1.50 snack coupon for the cafeteria, they will also win a pizza party with FOX29 Traffic Host and TV Personality Bob Kelly! Again, we can't THANK YOU enough for your support of the 2022 Read-athon!
Eagleville Home & School
Eagle Feather Recipients 10/14/22
Please click the button below to learn more information about the Skippack Pharmacy Vaccine Clinic being held at MHS on 10/26/22
Mr. Dale came to 4C to help us create a Wakelet Portfolio
4th Graders matching idioms with their meaning
Mr. Landis's class exploring tuneful singing, xylophones, and all things spooky during this week's music class.
3-S had to escape Math by using their Unit 1 math skills. They all were able to escape and had a blast with our unit 1 review 😊
Kinder Art Class
Student Council Candy Drive & Upcoming Spirit Days
Veterans Day November 11th, 2022 Eagleville Honors our Veterans
COME ON OUT AND SUPPORT MINITHON AT THE HIGH SCHOOL
Fall Festival Update 10/28/22
Students will be having a fall festival party in their classrooms on October 28th . Homeroom parents will be organizing fall themed games and crafts for students on this day. Teachers will communicate fall festival party times to their families.
Students are invited to wear fall colored clothing or a school appropriate costume that day (no large, inflatable, or gory costumes, no face paint or masks covering the entire face). Students will not be changing into, or out of, costumes during the day, so please be sure your child is wearing something comfortable that does not interfere with their safety. All students will follow their regular daily schedule with Physical Education, Art, Music, Recess and Lunch. We are excited to have our classroom parties, and we appreciate the support of our home and school volunteers! Grade level teachers will share the party times with their volunteers.
How Can I Donate to the Backpack Program
There are several ways you can contribute to the Backpack Program:
· Donations can be dropped off (Monday thru Friday) at the Methacton High School East Wing or Arcola Intermediate School. Collection bins are located near the entrance.
· You can place an order through Amazon and ship it directly to the High School. Please remember to select, "No Weekend Delivery". The address is:
Methacton High School
c/o Backpack Program
1005 Kriebel Mill Rd.
Eagleville, PA 19403
· Link to donate directly: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/Y75GZGW6DXNJ?ref_=wl_share&fbclid=lwAR1
What items can I donate?
Individual Serving Food Items Needed
· Single serving boxes of milk (shelf-stable/not refrigerated)
· Mini Cereal Boxes
· Canned Soup (cans with "pop tops")
· Oatmeal packets or cups
· Applesauce and Fruit Cups
· Chef Boyardee, Hormel, Dinty Moore Meals, etc.
· Easy Mac Cups
· Cracker packs
· Sweet Snacks: Fruit gummies, pudding, granola bars, etc.
· Salty Snacks: Pretzel packs, Goldfish, Popcorn, etc.
· 100% Juice boxes
New Five Day Schedule
Volunteers are needed for all of the activities and functions sponsored by Eagleville's Home & School! To get involved, please contact any Executive Board Member or the Committee Chairperson of any activity you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
All volunteers must have obtained their clearances to participate in any capacity.
Please visit https://www.methacton.org/volunteer or see the attached procedures to begin the process.
President: Beth Farrell - Eaglevillepresident@gmail.com
Vice President: Jodi Kohar - EaglevilleVP@gmail.com
Treasurer: Tara Ryan-Schill- Eaglevilletreasurer28@gmail.com
Recording Secretary: Sarah Reilly - Eaglevillesecretary@gmail.com
Corresponding Secretary: Noelle Mullen - Eaglevillesecretary@gmail.com
If your child is absent/tardy, please call the Child Check Line at 610-831-5325 and give your child’s name, grade, teacher’s name and a reason for the absence. Your child is considered “unexcused” until we receive that information. If we not receive a message from you, we will “attempt” to reach you.
Important Bus Rider Information
Bus stops and times will posted to Power School on August 22nd after 7 PM
LobbyGuard-Entrance to Building
Substitute teacher pay raise! Join our team!
Methacton School District & STS (The Sub Service) have partnered to provide a $150 per week PAY RAISE to substitute teachers who commit to five days a week!
Join a passionate team of educators and pursue a rewarding career path all while impacting the lives of children in an exemplary learning environment!
STS provides all necessary training and resources to support a successful partnership.
APPLY TODAY!: https://help.thesubservice.com/methacton-open-positions