The Basics Of CopyWrite
- Copyright is a form of intellectual property, applicable to any expressible form of an idea or information that is substantive and discrete.
- Students or teachers are allowed to use a limited amount of copyrighted materials for school use only.
- Copyright lasts of 70 years after the Creator dies.
- There is a online place called the public domain where copyrighted material goes where the copyright is lifted and you can use it .
- Copyright started in 1662
- Copyright is informed as a civil matter, so you can be put in jail or fined or both if you break the copyright law.
- The copyright symbol was created in 1983
- Copyright over the years copyright have changed but the symbol has stayed the same.
Saturday, Jan. 24th 2015 at 8:15pm
700 N Grand St
Come to the Fowlerville High for this speech on copyright and everything i learned in thing 7 tracking doc.