By: Anna Wilde
What is it?
Bipolar Disorder is one of the several medical conditions called depressive disorders, brain functions.
Signs or Symptons
- Racing speech and thoughts
- increased energy
- decreased need for sleep
- poor judgement
- difficulty concentrating
- Loss of intrest in usual activities
- loss of energy/fatigue
- no concentration
- thoughts of guilty or worthless
How does it affect someone?Other names/forms?
Experience times of normals periods of severe mood swings. Changes your mind on things fast. Unormal, "Like a pendulum that keeps arching higher and higher."
- mania (highs)
How is it diagnosed? How is it treated?
- Difficult to diagnose
- may need to go to a psychiatric doctors, for treatment
- Psychiatrist or psychologist
- no meds
- talk it through with a specialist
- may take a while