REGISTER THROUGH ASES
- This year, ASES is opening Basketball to all students. ASES will provide access to BMMS facilities, signing in and signing out process, team communication, snacks, etc.
How do I register?
- Form 1
- ASES Registration Papers - sign and date
- Field Trip Form - sign, initial, date
- Keep the Schedule Form
- Form 2
- Early Release Form - This is a prefilled form. It means the student is leaving ASES program at 5pm or after practice. Sign and date
Drop off forms in the ASES office or School Front Office. You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org
***If you are already enrolled in ASES, please just submit field trip form to front Office or ASES office
- Make sure to provide your email to us (in your registration materials).
- Download the app, you will receive an invite from your email.
- Information for practices and meets will be on TeamSnap.
- You can indicate your availability for practices and meets here and send communication to the coaches and supervisors.
- Use this communication for carpool and transportation
- Connect with other parents
Parents will be responsible for transportation for AWAY GAMES. Communicate through TeamSnap with other parents regarding carpool if needed.
- You will be apart of a team that can become a second family
- You can develop your ability to work as a team or even leading one
- Basketball specifically helps develop basketball skills without the fear / anxiety of being injured
- Routine practices and games can help you focus more in school and get better grades (yes really!)
- You get to play your friends at other schools!!
- Conditioning for HS/College Sports
PRACTICE STARTS November 14, 2022 Monday
- Monday & Wednesday
- 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Sign In - Gym
- Sign Out - Gym
- Contact Coaches if you will miss practice
- PE Locker Rooms available: contact Mr. Jireh
Staying on Campus?
Library 2:45 - 3:45
Power Hour/Tutoring 2:45 - 3:45
This is a volunteer-based program. If there are no volunteer coaches, there is no team.
We need volunteers to referee for home games.
“I’m busy. I might not be able to make it to every practice.”
Volunteer, even if you have only a day or two per month to give. You are not expected to make every practice.
“I don’t know anything about Basketball.”
Coaches will give you the know-how. But in a nutshell:
Parent-coaches supervise the athletes. You don’t have to be an expert to be a coach.
For volunteer paperwork, contact Karlena Southworth in BMMS Admin office (email@example.com).
You need a TB test
If you feel like donating, please provide the following items:
- Water bottles
November 30, 2022 Wednesday (AWAY)
4:00 PM @ Meadowbrook Middle School
December 06, 2022 Tuesday (AWAY)
4:00 PM @ Olive Peirce Middle School
December 08, 2022 Thursday (HOME)
4:00 PM vs Bernardo Heights Middle School
December 13, 2022 Tuesday (HOME)
4:00 PM vs Twin Peaks Middle School
January 11, 2023 Wednesday (AWAY)
4:00 PM @ Mesa Verde Middle School
January 19, 2023 Thursday (AWAY)
Time: TBD @ Twin Peaks Middle School
Final Four Championship Games