May 2, 2019
The 4 to 1
There is a rule of thumb for encouraging positive behavior: give four positive statements of feedback/praise to children for every one area to work on. Here is the "4 to 1" for this week...
Four Positive Things:
- Students in 3rd -6th grades focused and showed grit as they completed their PSSAs this week! Congratulations on your effort! And thank you, Mrs. Sleicher, for all of your work organizing, training, administering, and wrapping up the state assessments for this year.
- 4J invited Mrs. Suzanne Dailey and me to join them for a museum walk of their research on the southern states. They did a terrific job of including us and showcasing the interesting facts they learned using technology.
- Our Kindergarten students did a Warwick Wonder-ful job on their big field trip today to Sellersville. Thank you to all students, parent chaperones, and our teachers, Mrs. Holtzman and Mrs. Parks.
- Game Over Cancer--a testament to our students' innovation and passion for service--has just opened and has already earned $50! Teachers are signing up for class play times during May. We thank everyone for your support!
One Thing to Work On: Our words are very important. We need to always use kind and respectful language so that we all feel safe and respected at Warwick. This is especially true at recess, during lunch, and on the bus.
Student Placement Input Form
CBSD Art Show 2019 Opening Night!
Friday, May 31st, 6-8pm
375 West Court Street
Your contributions will help us create a celebration of Warwick worthy of its 100-year history.
To view the entire Warwick calendar for this school year, click here.
As we staff and plan for the next school year, it is important that we have an accurate count of students registered to attend Warwick. Please click above to register your new Kindergartener (or other NEW students) online. Thank you.
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and return them to school.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.