Principal Wisely's Weekly Update
Antioch Middle School #WatchUsSoar January 11th 2021, V. 16
Important Student Survey
Donate to our ELAC Committee Fundraiser
- Welcome Back and Happy New Year!
- Schoolinks - College and Career App is now available to students in their digital locker.
- Try the MyOn App - 13,000 eBooks available for students to read and take AR tests.
- Students should begin their STAR reading assessment this week.
- iReady Reading and Math assessments should be completed this month.
- The AMS office has revised hours: 12-3pm or by appointment. Please leave a message on the main line 925-779-7400.
Schoolinks Available for Students
Access the app in your AUSD locker. This is a helpful planning tool for college and career.
Join the District Rocket League Competition - Fill out the form below.
Join the AMS Video Game League!
Sign up for After-School Tutoring - Email the teacher
Tech Help available in the AMS office 12-3pm or by appointment - please leave a message
Next iReady Diagnostic Testing Window 1/11-1/29
Next STAR Reading Testing Window 1/5-2/15
Students are highly encouraged to Use Typing.com
Being proficient in typing makes online learning so much easier. Students should spend some time working on lessons in Typing.com
Most popular books at AMS this week ... Keep reading! Use the MyOn App to read free books
Take AR quizzes and you will recognized in the AMS Newsletter.
Drive and Go: Free lunch 10am-12pm, AMS Cafeteria lot
AMS Staffer of the Week
Ms. Franceschi: 6th-grade math and science teacher
Ms. Franceschi has done an outstanding job supporting her students during distance learning. She has referred students to interventions, connected with families, and recently secured a Donor's Choose Grant for blue light glasses for all of her students. Way to go Ms. Franceschi!
Reading News Online
Wellness and Self Care
Headspace for Kids | Meditation for Children
Make sure you are on time to class! Attendance Matters!!!
If you have photos of distance learning, please email Principal Wisely!
You can be pictured in the AMS bulletin :)