Success by Design December 7-11
There are two items for all employees to view and accept through the TEAMS Employee Service Center at esc.pisd.edu or https://oea.pisd.edu/servicecenter/. This process is the same as the last several years.
The two documents are:
a) 2015-2016 Compensation, Supplemental Duties and/or Stipend Acknowledgment, and
b) 2015-2016 HR Policy Guide Acknowledgment.
· All employees are required to view and accept these acknowledgment documents annually.
· Substitutes/adult temporary workers are not required to complete this process as they do so as part of their annual orientation.
· Employees currently on leave are not required to complete this process. We will re-send the notices at a later time for the employees on leave.
· Viewing and acceptance is completed through the TEAMS Employee Service Center at esc.pisd.edu or https://oea.pisd.edu/servicecenter/
· There are two steps for each of the acknowledgments, you must view and then accept each.
· Step by step instructions are attached for your reference.
· The deadline for electronic acceptance is Wednesday, December 16, 2015.
· Contact the Help Desk (ext. 28767 or TSOS@pisd.edu) if you need assistance with your login ID and password, or with any part of this document acceptance process.
· All employees have a network ID and password to log into the TEAMS Employee Service Center (including those whose assignment does not require the use of a computer).
· The Compensation Notice and the HR Policy Guide reside on the intranet (inside.pisd), therefore, employees must access this document from a network computer within PISD.
Only students with medical or psychological documentation may be given an "incomplete." Any recorded "incomplete" grade on a student report card must be cleared by Dana. If a student has an issue you believe justifies the incomplete, you must communicate the concern to an administrator before you record the grade. If approved, All “I's” posted on a report card (without medical and/or psychological documentation) must be cleared up by the next progress report.
McMillen Teacher of the Year Nominees
click on the link to vote: PollEv.com/brianlyons599
Please forward your department gift to Odi, by Friday, December 11
Please remember to be on your post during duty.
Congratulations Robin on the new grand baby.