Blair Oaks High School ~ February 9, 2018
Penny Drive! ... February 5th-23rd
- Every 1st hour teacher has a collection jug.
- Each penny counts as a point.
- Coins and dollars count as negative points.
- Decorated jugs earn a $5.00 credit.
- Winning 1st hour gets a donut party.
- Blair Oaks' goal is to raise $500.
Every 3 minutes someone is diagnosed with blood cancer, and every 9 minutes somebody losses the battle.
Culver's Fundraising Night ... Feb. 26th
- What: Culver's Fundraising Night
- When: Monday, February 26, 2018
- Time: 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Where: Culver's, 1920 Jefferson Street, Jefferson City
- Culver's will donate a percentage of the sales profit for the evening.
Thank you for your support!
FCCLA Team FUN'raiser ... March 6th
Project Graduation Chicken Dinner & Auction ... March 11th
- What: Chicken Dinner & Silent Auction
- When: Sunday, March 11, 2018
- Where: Wardsville Lions Club
- Cost: $10 per plate
Chicken plate includes mashed potatoes/gravy, green beens, cole slaw, & roll
- Serving/Carryout: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Silent Auction; 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Tickets are available from seniors and are also available in the high school office.
Red Cross Blood Drive ... March 13th
Please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit the Red Cross website (see info below) to schedule an appointment.
- When: Thursday, March 13th, 8:00am-2:00pm
- Where: Blair Oaks High School Gym, 6124 Falcon Lane
- To schedule an appointment:
Enter Sponsor Keyword: BlairOaks
Click on our school name, "Blair Oaks R-II School"
Choose your appointment time
Our goal is at least 48 units. Thank you for your support!
Yearbook Sales: You may still order yearbooks! The cost is $40. Students can pick up an order form outside of Ms. Brenneke's door, print the form from the following link, or order online via the following link.
Yearbook Ad Sales: The yearbook has room in the book for business and senior ads. For more information, e-mail Ms. Brenneke at email@example.com.
Registration & Personal Plan of Study!
The first week of February, we will go into the classrooms to assist students in completing their Personal Plan of Study in preparation for registration for next year's classes. The following week, students will enter their class choices into PowerSchool. Be on the look out for your student's PPS so you can discuss their choices.
| || |
Reminders: No School on Feb. 16th & 19th
School will be in session on April 3rd. This is a weather make-up date.
February 13 - Pre-Registration Parent Night (for 8th graders)
February 16 - No School, Teacher In-Service
February 16 - State wrestling
February 16 - FBLA Districts
February 19 - No School, Presidents' Day
February 21 - Sophomore Ring Meeting
February 27 - NHS Induction
February 28 - March 1 - Ring orders due
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
March 1 - Early Release, 1:00pm
March 6 - Transition Day (for 8th graders)
March 13 - Blood Drive
April 3 - School In-Session, weather make-up day
April 21 - Prom
May 2 - Academic Honors Reception
May 3 - Talent Show
May 13 - Graduation
Football, Softball, and Volleyball schedules for 2018-2019
have been posted on the athletic web site.