OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
September 11, 2020
Photo Shoot Day 2020-21 for In-Person and Remote Learning Students Is on Monday
Click on the button to see the communication that was sent out to our NOSD families via email.
Breakfast and Lunch Times Have Changed
We will now have an overlapping lunch in the high school to give everyone more space. Students will be given 30 minutes for lunch starting at 11:10 am or 11:25 am depending upon what group they are in.
Here is the link to our Food Service website where you can find menus, nutritional information along with other news and resources.
Help support Ozaukee Warrior Booster Club! The Warrior Booster Club Spirit Wear Store Closes Sept. 13
This year will be a great year. Please honor the safety requests of the NOSD:
1. Mask Up
2. Wash your hands
3. Keep your distance
4. Stay to the right
State of WI Mandate Communication Letter for Parents/Guardians
2020-21 STUDENT PARKING PERMITS
Student Parking Permits can now be purchased.
- The cost for a Parking Permit is $90.00 unless you purchased one last year. Due to Covid-19 we had to close the school for the last quarter of the school year which meant you didn't use your parking spot. We recognize that and would like to give you a discount this year because of it. So, if you purchased a parking permit last year the fee is only $70.00 this year.
- Registrations and any other prior fees must be paid before payment will be accepted for a Parking Permit.
- Students must have a parking permit to park on school grounds during the school day.
- A Parking Spot is a privilege.
- The system will work the same as in the past where your student will have a permit number that corresponds with a numbered parking spot.
- Please bring in the Color, Make, Model and License Plate number of the vehicle(s) you intend to park at school. All of this information is needed before a permit tag will be issued.
- This year's Student Parking Permits can now be assigned to those who purchase them. All spots are given on a first come, first served bases. (Student Parking Lot Map can be found in button below)
Click button to see Student Parking spots in the lot on the south side of campus
Sports Participation at Ozaukee High School
Signing this form also indicates that you read and understand the Concussion Protocol for sports. Below is the informational reading material for both Parent/Guardian and Athlete.
You are also indicating that you read and understand the WIAA Athletic Eligibility for the 2020-21 season by signing the participation form.
The waiver is a separate form that both student and parent will need to sign and return.
Fitness Room Hours May Vary Over the Summer
The Fitness Room will be open from 3pm to 6pm Monday through Thursday. A current Waiver must be on file before you can use the facility. There will be cleaning supplies made available in the Fitness Room for all who use it so that they may clean the equipment they use/touch.