Causes of The Revolution
The End of the British
Boston Tea Party
- Was caused by the Tea Act which was added to save the East India Company
- Samuel Adams and the Sons of Liberty disguised as Indians and attacked the ships on Boston Harbor.
- Dumped boxes of tea which are about $20,000
- Closed Boston Harbor and all meetings until the city payed for the expenses
Causes of Revoltion Trivia
Questions for video and link
Video- Who was the 1st person to die in the Boston Massacre?
What act made Sam Adams and the Sons of Liberty act like Indians?
What was the first act that made colonists mad?
Extra curriculum questions
- Who was known as a traitor?
What made Europe do colonies?
wHAT WAS the answer to the Boston Tea Party?