Week of Nov 4, 2019
Working together; succeeding together.
Junior Girls Host Home Tournament
Sr. Girls Volleyball off to Conference Playoffs
Nov 5 - SCC AGM
Nov 11 - No School
Movember Staff vs. Students
- stay tuned for more information
PJ and Hot Chocolate Day
- Please bring your own mug to help reduce waste.
Chrissy R Fitness at PPCS
Info You Will Need
1. Complete a Driver Authorization Form and an SGI Driver Abstract Release Form, both of which can be obtained from the office or the coach/supervisor of the group you are willing to drive for.
2. Bring in your driver's license so that we can make a copy or bring us a photocopy of your driver's license.
Along with this, Dan or Stacey needs to see...
- a current criminal records check (this is pretty standard for any situation in which you will be alone with kids).
- a copy of your policy that shows that you carry $2 million in extra liability (this is above and beyond the basic package policy). This is an NESD policy that is now fairly common among groups that transport students.
We appreciate parents that are willing to help us out and drive and appreciate that the process is a bit onerous. However, it is intended to safeguard both our student safety and the monetary (liability) security of the driver. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the school to discuss.
Speed Limit Reminder
Youth Group will start Sept 20, 2019 for grades 7-12.
Discovery Club is starting up again on Sept 17. Watch for notes coming home for grades K through 6.