BASE Counseling Corner
9/27: News & Updates from the Counselors and Social Worker
This week the team at the Future Center were working hard making edits and updates to the Counseling page on the BASE Website. Between Canvas, ParentSquare, Synergy, etc. it can all get a bit confusing so we are hoping to keep the Counseling Page fully stocked with everything you need to know! Please be patient with us while we work on getting our info updated...we are, after all, counselors, and not computer programmers. :)
How do I sign up for rep visits?
1. Add your name to the spreadsheet under the college visit you'd like to attend.
2. While at school, pick up a paper rep visit pass from the Future Center.
3. You'll need to get permission from the teacher whose class you are missing in order to be excused for the rep visit.
4. Hold onto the paper pass until the day and time of the rep visit as it will excuse you to attend the event.
5. Attendance will be taken at the rep visit and students will be sent back to class afterward.
All rep visits will happen in the BASE Library. Please note that at this time we are only offering the rep visits to 11th and 12th grade students.
~College & Career~
Upcoming Career Events
10th-12th grade students are welcome to sign up for these virtual Career Events. They should come to the Future Center to obtain a permission pass to attend.