Week of 12/15/14
Hello 2Mu Parents and Guardians!
It has been a fun-filled exciting week in 2Mu! Take a look at what your busy bee has been up to!
Week at a Glance:
- Read Hansel and Gretel and learned how to summarize a story
- Read The Fisherman and His Wife
- Wrote and typed a Cinquain poem about Cinderella
- Finished up our lab reports
- Shared our final lab reports with our 4th grade buddies
- Completed our unit reading Cinderella stories from around the world
- Wrote our own Cinderella story using the elements from the stories we read
- Most students shared their Cinderella stories...more stories to be shared after Winter Break...stay tuned!
- Learned how to add using partial sums
- Took our test to wrap up unit 4
- Made gingerbread houses to go along with the story Hansel and Gretel
- 2Mu had their 3rd Reading Retreat
- Celebrated Miss Massara's completion of Student Teaching and graduation from Rowan University...So proud of you, Miss Massara!
- Made Holiday cards with 4L Buddies~ Cards will be sent to Manor Care Retirement Home.