Omaha Virtual School
Welcome to our Virtual Open House!
Everything You Need To Know!!
Everything you need to know about Omaha Virtual School is right here at your finger tips in our virtual open house. Please take a look and see if OVS is the right choice for your learner!
Applications are now open and will be accepted until May 31st. Click below to apply!
Want to Meet our Team and Learn more?
Attend an upcoming event to learn more about us.
OVS Infosession (in-person)
- When: Thursday, May 19th at 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Where: TAC Building on the 4th floor (3215 Cuming Street)
- What: This presentation will highlight how OVS is different than traditional educational experiences.
- Why: Potential parents and students will be able to see our classrooms, interact with staff and current learning coaches and learners, as well as ask questions.
Online Question and Answer Forum
- When: Tuesday, May 24th at 6:00 PM.
- Where: ONLINE on Microsoft Teams*
- What: To learn more and ask questions about our program
- Why: Potential parents and students will be able to chat with our program director, Dr. Loewenstein to ask any questions about the program.
Vision Statement: Future Ready, Today.
Introduction to Omaha Virtual School
OVS is NOT Remote Learning
- Minecraft Club
- Exercise Club
- Epic Pals Book Club
- Art Club
- Robotics Club
- Makerspace Club
- Board Game Club
- Books to Movies Club
- Science Club
- and more!
A Peek Into OVS Elementary School
Peek Into OVS Middle School
A Peek Into OVS High School
Our School's Core Values
Focus on continual learning for all community members (learning coaches, learners, learning facilitators, leaders) where risk-taking is encouraged and failure is seen as an opportunity to learn.
Engage in a positive and accepting manner where all community members can learn.
Work together to find creative solutions to ensure all learners can be successful.
Embody honesty, consistency, trustworthiness, and adherence to high level moral principles.
Take responsibility for the content and process of decisions made, actions taken, and the resulting outcomes.
Articulate one’s needs and make informed decisions about the supports necessary to meet those needs