This Week in Our Schools
MUSCATINE COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Featured this week:
- Franklin Elementary: Mrs. Weeks' 5th Grade Class; Mrs. Calderon and Mrs. Weeks' EL Classes; Mrs. Polukonda’s Kindergarten Class.
- Grant Elementary: Mrs. Schlawin and PK/Begindergarten Students.
- Jefferson Elementary: Get Up and Dance Celebration!
- Madison Elementary: Mrs. Foglesong's 2nd Grade Class; New SmartBoards; Mrs. Poppe's 5th Grade Class.
- McKinley Elementary: Perfect Attendance Fun; Mrs. Meyer's Lunchroom Serenade; Mrs. Phelps' Yoga Leadership Club; Mr. Randleman's P.E. Class.
- West Middle School: Mrs. Hyink's 7th Grade Phys Ed Students.
- Muscatine High School: Ms. Paulus/Walsh and Paulus/Dickens Biology Classes; 1st Semester EL Academic Scholar Movie Theatre Celebration; Mrs. Edkin's Cardio Movements and Personal Fitness classes; MHS Ag Department News.
- Muskie Sports: Muskie Apparel Store Adds New Items in Support of MHS Athletics.
- District Staff: 7 Habits Training; January's Outstanding Employees; Catherine Miller Explorer Award Recipients.
Mrs. Polukonda’s Kindergarten Class
Mrs. Polukonda’s Franklin kindergarteners working on re-telling and ordering numbers skills!
Get Up and Dance Celebration!
On Wednesday, almost every student was at school so we celebrated! A song was played throughout the school and students and staff got up and danced!
Perfect Attendance Fun
Mrs. Meyer's Lunchroom Serenade
Yoga Leadership Club
----------WEST MIDDLE SCHOOL----------
7th Grade CPR Training
----------MUSCATINE HIGH SCHOOL----------
Ms. Paulus/Walsh and Paulus/Dicken's Biology Classes
1st Semester EL Academic Scholar Movie Theatre Celebration
This Tuesday 67 EL Muscatine High School students earned a great opportunity to visit Palms Theatre that was sponsored by United Way. Special thanks to Nichole Sorgenfrey with United Way and Travis at the Palms for making the day enjoyable. Students were joined by their EL teachers and Paraeducators who organized this trip to get a wonderful chance for students to take a break from the classroom lecture and to have some fun and excitement in an entirely new environment while learning at the same time.