Healthy, Happy & Happening
Live a delicious & nutritious life
Millions of people around the world are falsely informed on the realities of healthy eating. Crash diets, potion controls, are all interpertied in different ways and offten result in even worse health habits then before. There are several reasons for people to eat healthy, good health in your current life, good health in your future, keeping a steady and average weight, allows your body to heal and recover much easier, and its the right thing to do for yourself and those who love you.
- This information is the recommended requirements for 97-98% of all healthy individuals within the age group.
- Sedentary: a lifestyle that includes only the light physical activity associated with typical day-to-day life
- Moderately active: lifestyle that includes physical activity equivalent to walking about 1.5 to 3 miles per day at 3 to 4 miles per hour in association with typical day-to-day life
- Active: a lifestyle that includes physical activity equivalent to walking more than 3 miles per day at 3 to 4 miles per hour, in addition to activity associated with typical day-to-day life
- Sugar amounts are for general non-diabetic individuals
Whats Hot, and Whats Not?
Why Fad Diets Don't Work
1. They are quick fixes, not permanent solutions
2. They wreak havoc on your metabolism
3. They focus on what you eat instead of the exercise you need
4. Some have little or no fat, which is your body’s energy
5. Most focus on three healthy meals, but people break the diet because they are hungry in between
6. You lose weight too quickly
7. You need carbohydrates to burn fat and properly lose weight
8. They will hurt your immune system over time
Eat This NOT That
- Instead of eating vanilla ice cream, try a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt with fruit.
- Instead of snacking on potato chips, try a bag of popcorn and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Instead of eating a burger and fries, Have a turkey burger on a whole wheat bun and sweet potato fries.
- Instead of eating chicken tenders, have a salad with grilled chicken in it.
- Instead of having donuts for breakfast, have a glass of orange juice and a bagel with cream cheese.