Senior Scholarship Update
January 20, 2022
DEADLINE APPROACHING: Lake Country Power - Due JAN 31
Seniors can apply for $4000 scholarships ($1000 renewable for 4 years)
from Lake Country Power
Deadline is Jan 31, 2022
Parent/Guardian must be a member of Lake Country Power; GPA 2.5 or higher. Essay and 2 letters of recommendation required.
Recently added to above page
Announcing: Paul Bunyan Sponsored Scholarships
- Deadline: Feb 18, 2022
- (7) $2000 scholarships. Must be a member of a member service company (Paul Bunyan is one!) Must submit to local Paul Bunyan office for signature by Feb 18.
- MTA Scholarship Application
Foundation of Rural Service (FRS) Application Scholarship
- Deadline: February 25, 2022
- (1) $2500 scholarship. Guardian should be a member of Paul Bunyan Communications (when you make an NTCA account, choose Paul Bunyan out of Bemidji)
**Check out the Thunderhawk Scholarship application & Itasca Community College Foundation scholarships for additional Paul Bunyan Opportunities.
Announcing: Michigan Tech Iron Range Alumni Scholarship Due March 1
Michigan Tech Iron Range Alumni Scholarship
- Deadline is March 1, 2022
- (2) $500 scholarships for Iron Range High School seniors. Must be in the top 25% of the class and attending Michigan Tech full time.
- Mich Tech Alumni Scholarship Paper Application
Announcing: MN State Horticultural Society Scholarship Due March 15
MN State Horticultural Society Scholarships are offered to students with interest and participation in horticultural/gardening activities.
- Deadline is March 15, 2022
- Short essay (at least 200 words) describing your involvement/experiences in horticulture and gardening.
Announcing: Monarch Healthcare Management Scholarship Due March 30
Fill out paper application here:
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org in the counseling office
The ACT at GRHS
National test dates can be found at act.org/bts
These are typically given at ICC on Saturdays throughout the school year.
Minnesota Masonic Charities: Deadline is Feb 15, 2022
- (36) awards to MN Seniors going to 4 year schools from $3k- $5k up to 4 years. Varies based on GPA 3.0 and up.
- (10) awards to MN Seniors going to 2 year schools $1500 for 2 years.
- (40) awards to MN Seniors going to Trade/Vocational/Technical Schools; $1500 for 2 years.
- Membership with the Masonic Lodge is NOT a requirement!
Grand Lodge of MN (ALL US CITIZENS/MN Residents are eligible): Deadline is Mar 1, 2022
- (15) $500 Scholarships. Must be a US Citizenship and a MN Resident. DO NOT need to be a member of the Grand Lodge to be eligible.
- Print a Paper Copy here or get a copy in the counseling office.
Upcoming Jan & Feb Deadlines:
- Kiwanis Educational Foundation - Deadline Jan 21
- Army ROTC Deadline Jan 28
Union Plus Scholarships Deadline Jan 31
- 2022 Electric Coop Youth Tour: Deadline is Feb 1
Lake Country Power Les Beach Memorial Scholarship: Deadline Feb 5
- Mediacom World Class Scholars Scholarship Program Deadline: Feb 15
- Minnesota Masonic Charities: Deadline: Feb 15
Short descriptions are also shown on the Senior Online Scholarship Opportunities Page
Going Merry Tools:
Blandin Foundation Scholarship Application