Newsletter - October 2023
Fall is in the air and this fall we have a lot to celebrate and look forward to.
We are excited to welcome a new student to GCA. Please help us welcome Isabella to our 5th Grade class. We are happy to have her join our school family.
You may have noticed the new sand box on the playground. We will be adding sand soon and are looking forward to seeing our youngest students enjoying it. A special thank you to Mr. Alex Springer for building it for us.
We are looking forward to our first field trip at the end of October and we know this will be a great time for all who attend. Be on the lookout for more information soon!
Report cards will go out 10/20 and we look forward to celebrating the academic acheivements of our students.
Thank you for being a part of the GCA family. Please take the time to carefully read this newsletter. It is full of useful information.
Mrs. Heather Barber, Principal
Grace Christian Academy
- 10/2 - 10/5 ----------MAP Testing 3rd - 11th Grades
- 10/8 - 10/11 --------Grace Baptist Church Camp Meeting *details below*
- 10/12 - 10/13 ------Fall Break - No School
- 10/20 ------------------Report Cards
- 10/27 ------------------Zoo Field Trip
- 10/31 ------------------Trunk or Treat *details below*
- These items should be paid for with cash duing your child's lunch period.
- Items and prices are on the GCA Baldwin App. Go to: Documents - Lunch Options
We offer hot lunch on Tuesday's (Everybody's) and Thursdays (Papa Sean's)
- These items must be ordered and paid for on the GCA Baldwin App. Please do not send cash.
- To order go to: Quicklinks - Lunch (Place order by 9AM)
- To pay go to: Quicklinks - Online Payments - Scroll to the bottom for GCA Payment options
SCHEDULE AN EVALUATION TODAY!
If your child is in need of speech services or other therapy. They can receive these services at GCA.
- Free of charge to families
- Must be initiated by a parent
- Services will be provided at GCA during the school day
- This process can take a little time
- Don't delay, get started today
Please contact Beth Salter - firstname.lastname@example.org - (904)348-5218