- The cause of this disorder is unknown, but researchers believe that parenting and other daily home activities can impact this.
- The effects on the body and mind include being late, not organized, feeling always overwhelmed, and short term memory loss.
- Treatment that help to alleviate the symptoms are behavioral therapy, and medications to help with focus levels.
- Things that you can change about the environment to help some with this disability are eliminating any kind of distractions when deadlines are involved.
- The newest discoveries on ADD are that parents need to assure that their childhoods had a good impact on them.
- Its interesting to me that people with this disorder don't always have the ability to listen when spoken to directly.